IntroductionHTML5 is the contemporary markup language widely adapted for well structured and well presented content on the World Wide Web. Widely maintained by a consortium of the major browser vendors (Apple, Google, Mozilla, and Microsoft), HTML 5 introduces a set of useful features and APIs including but not limited to Canvas, Media Playback, Offline and microdata, Drag and drop, messaging and storage. Almost all the latest websites are now being conforming to the HTML 5 standards, thus increasing its popularity.
HTML5 Developer CompetenciesSkilledHat's Professional HTML5 Developer exam process evaluates you on the following competencies, which we believe are an essential set of understanding a professional must possess in order to be able to execute practice in HTML5 well:
- HTML 5 New Features and Input Types.
- HTML 5 Web Storage and Application Cache.
- Audio, Video, SVG and Canvas in HTML 5.
- Geolocation, Drag/Drop and Web Workers.
We have crafted your SkilledHat Certified Professional - HTML5 Developer certification experience in a way that will upskill and polish you in these capabilities during your journey to prepare and get certified.
Why get Certified in HTML5?How can the SkilledHat HTML5 Developer certification be valuable for you? According to industry research, being a certified professional in HTML5 gets you the following leverage:
- Career benefits with improved internal and external employability chances on HTML5.
- Establishes credibility and confidence in HTML5 for both individuals and organisations.
- Helps graduates and new entrants demonstrate their knowledge and efforts in HTML5.
To be eligible for Advance HTML5 Developer certification, candidate must previously hold Professional HTML5 Developer certification (Free). This certification makes you eligible for Expert HTML5 Developer certification.
HTML5 Developer Advance Track
Test your experience. Take on our personalized challenge, solve them and get certified.
- Challenge yourself and demonstrate your professional commitment about HTML5.
- Solve practical challenges uniquely crafted with market problems in consideration. A credential to be proud of, with no chances of plagiarism.
- Have a public showcase of your work ready for recruiters and companies interested to see the action beyond your profile.
- Grow while you show, 2 additional free of cost attempts if you don't succeed in the first one.