IntroductionThe qualities of Python as an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language makes it a viable choice for many software solutions including its efficiency in automation, back-end web programming, shell scripting. As a SkilledHat Certified Python Programmer, you will use Python to develop, implement and debug solutions, design code frameworks, and build tools necessary for business solutions.
Python Programmer CompetenciesSkilledHat's Professional Python Programmer exam process evaluates you on the following competencies, which we believe are an essential set of understanding a professional must possess in order to be able to execute practice in Python well:
- Python Objects: Numbers, Strings, Booleans, Lists, Tuples, Sets and Dictionary objects.
- Python functions Iterators/generator functions, single/multidimensional Arrays, Regular Expressions.
- Object Oriented: Mapping, Classes, Objects, Inheritance, Multiple Inheritance.
- Loops and Logics, Exceptions and Errors, File Manipulations etc in Python.
We have crafted your SkilledHat Certified Professional - Python Programmer certification experience in a way that will upskill and polish you in these capabilities during your journey to prepare and get certified.
Why get Certified in Python?How can the SkilledHat Python Programmer certification be valuable for you? According to industry research, being a certified professional in Python gets you the following leverage:
- Career benefits with improved internal and external employability chances on Python.
- Establishes credibility and confidence in Python for both individuals and organisations.
- Helps graduates and new entrants demonstrate their knowledge and efforts in Python.
To be eligible for Advance Python Programmer certification, candidate must previously hold Professional Python Programmer certification (Free). This certification makes you eligible for Expert Python Programmer certification.
Python Programmer Advance Track
Test your experience. Take on our personalized challenge, solve them and get certified.
- Challenge yourself and demonstrate your professional commitment about Python.
- Solve practical challenges uniquely crafted with market problems in consideration. A credential to be proud of, with no chances of plagiarism.
- Have a public showcase of your work ready for recruiters and companies interested to see the action beyond your profile.
- Grow while you show, 2 additional free of cost attempts if you don't succeed in the first one.