SkilledHat Certified Professional Swift Programmer
iOS mobile application developers using Swift programming language roughly make an average base pay of $96,016 in the United States, according to Glassdoor.
IntroductionThe contemporary programming language that revamps the legacy of Objective-C with robust features like being faster, safer, readable, simple, more memory efficient with lesser code and open source. While complementing Apple's iOS app development abilities along with Objective-C, Swift is rapidly becoming the only choice in the mobile developers community and software companies. Being a SkilledHat Certified Swift Programmer will help test your hands-on knowledge and understanding and demonstrate the same. (Note: Our certification is vendor-neutral and is not associated with Apple by any means)
Swift Programmer CompetenciesSkilledHat's Professional Swift Programmer exam process evaluates you on the following competencies, which we believe are an essential set of understanding a professional must possess in order to be able to execute practice in Swift well:
- Swift features like Closures, Tuples, Generics.
- Control flows with do, guard, defer, and repeat.
- Functional programming patterns, iterations and extensions.
- Object Oriented Programming Practices in Swift.
We have crafted your SkilledHat Certified Professional - Swift Programmer certification experience in a way that will upskill and polish you in these capabilities during your journey to prepare and get certified.
Why get Certified in Swift?How can the SkilledHat Swift Programmer certification be valuable for you? According to industry research, being a certified professional in Swift gets you the following leverage:
- Career benefits with improved internal and external employability chances on Swift.
- Establishes credibility and confidence in Swift for both individuals and organisations.
- Helps graduates and new entrants demonstrate their knowledge and efforts in Swift.
Professional Swift Programmer.
To be eligible for Advance Swift Programmer certification, candidate must previously hold Professional Swift Programmer certification (Free). This certification makes you eligible for Expert Swift Programmer certification.
Swift Programmer Advance Track
Test your experience. Take on our personalized challenge, solve them and get certified.
- Challenge yourself and demonstrate your professional commitment about Swift.
- Solve practical challenges uniquely crafted with market problems in consideration. A credential to be proud of, with no chances of plagiarism.
- Have a public showcase of your work ready for recruiters and companies interested to see the action beyond your profile.
- Grow while you show, 2 additional free of cost attempts if you don't succeed in the first one.