SkilledHat Certified Professional Python Programmer
With its multipurpose applicability in software development, the average salary for a Python Programmer is $76,526 in the United States, according to Glassdoor.
IntroductionThe qualities of Python as an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language makes it a viable choice for many software solutions including its efficiency in automation, back-end web programming, shell scripting. As a SkilledHat Certified Python Programmer, you will use Python to develop, implement and debug solutions, design code frameworks, and build tools necessary for business solutions.
Python Programmer CompetenciesSkilledHat's Professional Python Programmer exam process evaluates you on the following competencies, which we believe are an essential set of understanding a professional must possess in order to be able to execute practice in Python well:
- Python Objects: Numbers, Strings, Booleans, Lists, Tuples, Sets and Dictionary objects.
- Python functions Iterators/generator functions, single/multidimensional Arrays, Regular Expressions.
- Object Oriented: Mapping, Classes, Objects, Inheritance, Multiple Inheritance.
- Loops and Logics, Exceptions and Errors, File Manipulations etc in Python.
We have crafted your SkilledHat Certified Professional - Python Programmer certification experience in a way that will upskill and polish you in these capabilities during your journey to prepare and get certified.
Why get Certified in Python?How can the SkilledHat Python Programmer certification be valuable for you? According to industry research, being a certified professional in Python gets you the following leverage:
- Career benefits with improved internal and external employability chances on Python.
- Establishes credibility and confidence in Python for both individuals and organisations.
- Helps graduates and new entrants demonstrate their knowledge and efforts in Python.
There are no specific pre-requisites for the free Professional Python Programmer certification. This certification makes you eligible for Advance Python Programmer certification.
Python Programmer Professional Track
Test your knowledge. Learn for free, take online exam and get certified.
- Absolutely free of cost, unlimited attempts. Demonstrate your professional enthusiasm about Python.
- Multiple choice questions challenging and practical time-bound exam.
- No classes requirement (Train yourself with free material provided, chose any other resources of your choice or just evaluate your experience)
- Improve visibility on your professional profile with professional certificates.